Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Cream
Bioderma Hydrabio Gel Cream is a lightweight moisturiser for normal to combination skin that suffers from dullness and dryness. The gel-cream texture immediately soothes and moisturises while still feeling comfortable, light and fresh on the skin.
Salicylic Acid targets rough and uneven skin texture while Vitamin E adds hydration and antioxidant protection to prevent against premature skin aging. Formulated with the biological patent Aquagenium, that stimulated the production of aquaporins in the skin to encourage it to retain more moisture. The gel-cream texture of this moisturiser makes it an ideal base for makeup, especially on dry skin.
Paraben free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic.
Why Will I Love Bioderma Hydrabio Gel Cream?
- Lightweight moisturiser for normal to combination skin
- Targets dryness and dullness
- Immediately soothes and moisturises skin
- Feels comfortable, light and fresh
- Formulated with Salicylic Acid, Vitamin E and Aquagenium
- Ideal base for makeup
- Paraben free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic
- Patented ingredient - Aquagenium